ASUS has Released a new VivoMini Mini PC, the VC66 measures just W177.4mm x D153.0mm x H74.1mm and weighing 1.5kg, this ultra-compact PC is equipped with a 3.0GHz Intel Core i5-7400 ‘Kaby Lake’ processor, an Intel HD Graphics 630, an 8GB DDR4 RAM, a 128GB SSD and a 1TB hard drive.
It is is also fitted with a DVD Super Multi Drive, an SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC card reader, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 3x USB 3.1 type-A ports, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C port, 1x HDMI 1.4a port and 1x LAN port. Running on Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, the VivoMini VC66 provides WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 for connectivity. The ASUS VivoMini VC66 is available now.
- Top model with Core i7-7700 operating at 4.2 GHz maximum
- Dual storage of 128 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
- 4 GB of high-speed DDR 4
- 2400 memory – DVD Super Multi Drive installed
- 4 K UHD (3,840 × 2, 160 dots ) Output support
- DisplayPort 1.2a × 1, HDMI 1.4a × 1, DVI-D × 1
- Wireless LAN function supporting IEEE802.11ac / n / a / g / b
- Bluetooth® v4.1 function Equipped with
- convenient Type 3.0 – C shaped USB 3.0 port
- Can be fixed behind liquid crystal with VESA compatible mount – Quiet 19 dB design at idle
- Compact body size of 177.4 mm wide × 153 mm deep × 74.1 mm high
- Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- Barebone model with memory, storage and OS separately available