The Graphic Card in details
Card Front :
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1070TI Advanced Edition Card Heatsink is the same as the ASUS ROG STRIX 1080Ti , it have 3 Fans and they are 3.4inch each and these fans are ASUS Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan , Each Fan on top and botttom of it have RGB Line.
Card Rear :
The Back plate adds a good Touch Protection on the card with good design and an RGB ROG logo on the side of it.
the card thickness is 2inch which makes it hard to stack them in a 4 way SLI mode but in exchange of the heatsink thickness, the cooling on the card is better making thermal an easy task to Dissipate
Card end side:
The Card Offers extra 4Pin Fan Headers for Extra Fans to be operated with inside the case and can be controlled by using ASUS GPUTweak II Software.
Card IO Side:
The card have 2x HDMI output , 2x DP output and a single DVI output
Card SLI :
The card can Do 2 Way SLI Easy using the SLI HB Bridge
this section of the card is where modders/Overclockers can adjust the card Voltages in order to make the card overclock much better.
it requires 8Pin PCI-e power Cable to power up the Card:
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: inside the Box
- Page 3: The Graphic Card in details
- Page 4: Under the hood
- Page 5: Benchmark Setup
- Page 6: Overclocking
- Page 7: Benchmarks: 3DMark
- Page 8: Benchmarks: Unigine2 - SuperPosition 4K optimized
- Page 9: Benchmarks: Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Page 10: Benchmarks: Middle Earth : Shadow of war
- Page 11: Benchmarks: Ashes Of The Singularity: Escalation
- Page 12: Benchmarks: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Page 13: Benchmarks: Assassins Creed Origins
- Page 14: Benchmarks: CodeMasters F1 2017
- Page 15: Benchmarks: Hitman 2016
- Page 16: Benchmarks: Rise of the Tomb Rider (2016)
- Page 17: Temperatures
- Page 18: Conclusions